Comment on page
Unified Contacts Pro & Community Edition only.
Updating Unified Contacts is very easy. The backend regularly checks whether a new version of Unified Contacts is available from our different release channels. If that is the case, the backend portal will display a notification next to the "Version" information.
To update Unified Contacts:
- 1.Navigate to the Unified Contacts backend website. For that, navigate to the Unified Contacts App Service, select "Overview" and click "Browse".
- 5.Check if the
AppServiceAzureUrlis the correct URL from your Unified Contacts App Service, should it be the wrong URL please replace it
- 6.Open the Azure Cloud Shell (PowerShell) on Azure Portal and wait until it has fully loaded.
- 7.Paste the previously copied commands and press [ENTER]
- 8.After the script is finished, return to the Unified Contacts App Service and go to the "Teams Manifest" tab.
- 9.Click "Publish" to upload a new version of the Teams Manifest